Love at first flight.
This was taken in the beginning of October when we were in Atlanta. It was Luke's first encounter with a real swing. He loved it and would just laugh and laugh. I think he looks like Humpty Dumpty.

I love this even though his eyes are closed. This was a different day on the same swing. You can still see how much fun he was having, even mid-blink.
(Darn my slow camera! It drives me nuts!)
This was taken in the beginning of October when we were in Atlanta. It was Luke's first encounter with a real swing. He loved it and would just laugh and laugh. I think he looks like Humpty Dumpty.
I love this even though his eyes are closed. This was a different day on the same swing. You can still see how much fun he was having, even mid-blink.
(Darn my slow camera! It drives me nuts!)
On the way to the swings.
In the tub, trying so hard to pick up a toy. Love those lashes!

No comments:
Post a Comment