After trying the rice cereal and thinking that Luke just wasn't ready for solid foods, I learned that a lot of babies have a hard time with rice cereal and get really constipated. Well, that was definitely the case with our little punkin! Anyway, the doctor said I could just skip the cereal phase and go right into veggies and fruit with Luke. I have heard and read that you should start with veggies, since babies like fruit the best and won't eat their veggies after feasting on the yummy fruit (and if you've ever smelled vegetable baby food, you wouldn't want it either). So I decided to start with the least sweet vegetable out there--green beans. Ha. That went over like a lead balloon, as you can see from the pictures below. He hated them. He grimaced at every bite, wouldn't swallow, and gagged many times.
We just laughed.
In his face.
And took pictures.

What is this stuff?
We just laughed.
In his face.
And took pictures.

What is this stuff?




No comments:
Post a Comment