I just got back from two weeks in Tampa. Unfortunately my reason for the trip was the passing of my awesome Uncle Dave.
Uncle Dave was such a great guy and possibly the most laid back human being on the earth---unless, of course, you happened to be his opponent in any kind of competition. Then he was ruthless and often times even unethical. The guy has been known to steal candy from his grandchildren in the spirit of competition. Like I said, ruthless. But oh, how we all adored him anyway! We will miss him fiercely and will never forget him.
The silver lining to the trip, though, was being able to spend a weekend with my extended family that I never get to see, meeting two new and precious baby cousins, and getting to hang out with my immediate family for a good long while afterward. I have quite a few pictures (somehow not enough, though!), so over the next couple of weeks I will be doing several posts with a few pictures rather than one post with a gazillion pictures. Stay tuned!


No comments:
Post a Comment