I'm am so excited to tell you all that this adorable couple:
is going to have a BABY!!!!!!!!!
That's right folks. My little brother, Ben, and sister-in-law, Abbi, are expecting Baby Miller in November. I am just tickled. I have always known my brother would be an awesome dad.
For one thing, he is so loving and gentle when it comes to taking care of animals...

...and being BFF's with Richard Simmons, I am sure he will instill in his progeny a love of exercise.

Should he have a baby girl, he's already picked out a place to buy all her clothes...

...and he can't wait to teach the little guy or girl everything he knows about skiing.

For years now he's been learning and practicing all sorts of games to play with his future offspring...

...and once even joined a band just to brush up on his lullaby skills.

Yep, I'd say my little bro' is good and ready to be a dad!
In all seriousness, though, I really have always thought that my brother would make an excellent dad. He is an enormous guy, but a real gentle giant when it comes to kids. He is perfectly comfortable holding a newborn and always willing to play cars, build towers, attend tea parties, inflict tickle torture, or pretend to be a raccoon should he be asked. He is, by all means, a guys' guy--stinky, sweaty, hairy, rough, tough, and gaseous--but he really is a tender-hearted, sweet guy deep down inside. He will be an awesome dad to his kids, no matter if they are girls or boys. He is responsible, thoughtful, brilliant, funny, and kind. And it doesn't hurt that he has a wonderful example of a father in my dad. Ben, I am so excited for you to be a dad and to experience the utter joy and delight that is having and loving your very own child. Prepare to be completely swept off your feet in love. Exhausted. But in love.
and let's hope the little booger looks like Abbi...

Haha! Just kidding. I wouldn't mind a bit if the little guy or gal took after you..



I love you and congrats!
That's right folks. My little brother, Ben, and sister-in-law, Abbi, are expecting Baby Miller in November. I am just tickled. I have always known my brother would be an awesome dad.
For one thing, he is so loving and gentle when it comes to taking care of animals...

...and being BFF's with Richard Simmons, I am sure he will instill in his progeny a love of exercise.

Should he have a baby girl, he's already picked out a place to buy all her clothes...

...and he can't wait to teach the little guy or girl everything he knows about skiing.

For years now he's been learning and practicing all sorts of games to play with his future offspring...

...and once even joined a band just to brush up on his lullaby skills.

Yep, I'd say my little bro' is good and ready to be a dad!
In all seriousness, though, I really have always thought that my brother would make an excellent dad. He is an enormous guy, but a real gentle giant when it comes to kids. He is perfectly comfortable holding a newborn and always willing to play cars, build towers, attend tea parties, inflict tickle torture, or pretend to be a raccoon should he be asked. He is, by all means, a guys' guy--stinky, sweaty, hairy, rough, tough, and gaseous--but he really is a tender-hearted, sweet guy deep down inside. He will be an awesome dad to his kids, no matter if they are girls or boys. He is responsible, thoughtful, brilliant, funny, and kind. And it doesn't hurt that he has a wonderful example of a father in my dad. Ben, I am so excited for you to be a dad and to experience the utter joy and delight that is having and loving your very own child. Prepare to be completely swept off your feet in love. Exhausted. But in love.
and let's hope the little booger looks like Abbi...

Haha! Just kidding. I wouldn't mind a bit if the little guy or gal took after you..



I love you and congrats!



No comments:
Post a Comment