Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Daddy Said Knock You Out...

This is one of Luke's (and Daddy's) favorite things to do. I think it's hilarious, but don't like the idea of my sweet punkin becoming a boxer!



This was the first video we took of the boxing match, and it's so cute. Phil was TOTALLY disappointed with it because I was talking on the phone while filming and thus, TOTALLY ruined it. After calling the whaaaambulance, we took a few days off, then took another one.



I made sure the TV was off and there was no other sound anywhere to ruin this video. Hope you enjoy it as much as Phil does!

5 comments:

  1. awesome! cannot get over the length of sustained laughter. amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah girl you are hilarious...great videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so JOYFUL!!! He's contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Phil better watch out, he may end up with a black eye in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a very small part of me says, "This is not a good thing to teach a kid who's in the 99th percentile in hugeness. But it's just too stinking funny to not do it!" -Phil

    ReplyDelete