Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Grammy and Papa T. Come to Town!!

Phil's parents came to town for a quick visit this past weekend. We hadn't seen them since Christmas, so it was great fun to be together again. Phil and I just love seeing our parents go nuts over Luke. All 4 are just in love with him. We completely understand, of course, but it still just tickles us to death to see our parents playing on the floor and going to mush over our Big Man.


Papa T. and Luke are good buddies...and may soon be the same size!


They got to spend lots of time playing together, building and knocking down Lego towers, banging toys together to make noise, and throwing and chasing balls and cars. Luke had a blast.


Luke and Grammy had a few good talks over coffee.


Papa T. was so sweet (and brave) and fed Luke all of his meals! Phil and I were in heaven.


Luke showed Papa T. how to put the top back on things....over and over. It's one of his favorite things to do these days.


Uh, Papa T., I think we need to speed this up. Time's a wastin', and we've got lots more playing to do!


This is Luke in the middle of signing "all done." He likes to do this sign a lot, but doesn't necessarily like to be "done" eating. The kid can put away some food and kept Papa T. very busy.


Papa T. even got to give Luke his lunch time bottle every day, since I started the weening process right before they got here. (Praise the Lawd...I'll be free at last...one of these days!)


Grammy got some good quality time with Luke, too. She sang him lots of songs and practiced his vowel sounds with him several times. He loves to watch her pretty mouth when she talks!


He likes Grammy's glasses a lot, too.


Now listen here, Mom. Grammy says I can stay up as late as I want tonight. So there!


Silly man wrinkling his nose and laughing with Grammy.

Once again I wish I had more pictures of their visit. I don't have a single picture of them together with Luke. Oh well. We'll see them again soon, so I'll get some good pictures then.
Thanks so much for coming, Grammy and Papa T.! We had so much fun with you and so appreciate you coming all the way up here to see us. If only we could live closer and see you more often!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mr. Luke!!! See you in 1 month :-)

    ReplyDelete