Right after Luke was born, a friend of ours gave us a little red wagon that she had received for free. We gladly accepted it, as those things can be so expensive. It's been sitting in our garage for about 11 months now. This afternoon I thought it was time we gave it a try, so after what was supposed to be Luke's afternoon "nap" (do you still call it a nap if your baby bounces and babbles in his crib for an hour?), I loaded him up in the wagon. He had been so hot when I got him up that I just stripped him down and headed outside. I was a little worried that Luke wouldn't stay seated , but he surprised me and never once tried to get out. I think he was a little confused by the whole thing, because he never once smiled. I knew, though, that he liked it when we stopped moving the first time, and he started rocking back and forth trying to get the wagon moving again!

We had to take some eggs and Slinky with us.

"Ummm... why are we stopping, Mom??"
This is when he started trying to move the wagon himself.
A one man parade.
The wagon was a freebie from State Farm. Phil is convinced that if we sent this to State Farm, they'd make an ad out of it.
My cute boys. One naked and one clothed (thank God!).
Adorbs!

Love your little guy!
ReplyDelete