Friday, December 11, 2009

Cheerie - O!!

Today I gave Luke Cheerios for the first time. I had been hanging out earlier that morning with my friend and professional mom, Carli. Carli is just a year or so older than me and has 5 boys!!! She is my hero. Anyway, she inspired me to go ahead and give Cheerios a try with Luke and gave me the idea of soaking them first in water (or formula) for a few seconds. That is what I did, and it was a hit! The little man hasn't developed his pincher reflex yet, so he couldn't really pick them up, but he loved it nonetheless. He tried and tried to pick them up, but mostly just pushed them around his tray. I fed them to him one at a time, and he thought that was just awesome. I ate a few, too, and he got such a kick out of both of us open-mouth-chewing our Cheerios at the same time. Don't worry, I'll teach him to chew with his mouth closed later....


Even though my face is REALLY chapped, this is so fun!


Being silly and making Mommy's heart melt.


What about the ones I threw on the floor?


I love Cheerios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment