Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Family Guy.

We went to Altanta last week, and it was a family extravaganza. Luke got to meet so many Tatums and Chandlers for the first time. I am sad I didn't take more pics of Luke with everybody, but I did get some good ones. Here they are.


Meeting his great-grandmother, Nanny, for the first time. She LOVED him. She kept touching his chubby cheeks and saying, "look at all that sugar...you got sugar just rollin' off, just rollin' off."
It was hilarious.


Reading books with Phil's Aunt Mary and cousin Katie. They brought him some of their favorite books to borrow. He loves them!

Meeting Phil's humongous cousin Trey. Trey played football at UGA, is super tall, and has a really loud, deep voice. I was afraid Luke would be scared to death of him, but he wasn't at all. Here's how it went:

Uhhh...who's this huge guy smiling at me?


Hey, he's not scary at all...


Dude, this guy is freaking awesome...even my BFF, Cookie Monster, likes him.


Good Lord, if I'm going to be as big as him one day, I've got a lot of work to do.


Meeting Phil's Uncle Reuben and giving up some feet meat.


Being loved on by Cecelia and meeting pretty cousin Olivia.


Laughing it up and loving meeting his Aunt B., Phil's youngest sister, for the first time.


Trying so hard to grab the camera while hanging out with his Auntie Em, Phil's oldest younger sister (he has 3 little sisters!).


Chillin' out and showing off the tummy for Auntie Em.


In the arms of Aunt Jo Jo, who was worried about introducing him to his soon-to-be Uncle Brian...


...but it was a total success! Luke LOVED Uncle Brian.


So many good times were had with Luke's Grammy. She took the whole week off of work just to hang out with him. He loved her, especially watching her mouth while she talked to him. Grammy could say almost anything, and he would just laugh. Adorable!


Grammy, Aunt Mary, and Luke post-feeding frenzy.


Sealing the deal with a handshake after making Papa T. promise to take him on a tractor ride the next time we go to the mountains. Luke and Papa T. spent lots of time playing together and hanging out. He loves his Papa T.!!


There was lots more fun family time, but I was too busy enjoying it to remember to take pictures. Bummer. He even had a special party given in his honor with a cake and everything. It was a special time, and Luke had so much fun and was such a good boy. We had a blast and can't wait to go back for Christmas!

1 comment: