Luke got to play in his "play gym" for the first time today. (It's not really a gym...that's just what these things are called for some reason.) It has a bird that hangs down and flaps its wings and sings a song. Luke was mesmerized at first, then actually started smiling at the bird! It was too cute. After some time looking up at the bird, I turned him over onto his tummy so he could play with the mat, and he practically tipped himself over trying to look up at the bird again. I didn't get that on camera, but I got plenty of other shots of him enjoying his play gym. Thanks Kelly for giving us this new toy!!
Not sure what to think of the bird at first...

Smiling at the bird...unfortunately, I got more of the bird in the picture than I wanted to!
Smiling at the bird...unfortunately, I got more of the bird in the picture than I wanted to!
Ooooh...a butterfly!

No comments:
Post a Comment