We had a great 4th of July weekend! Our friends Tito (David) and Stacy came to visit us with their son Jax. Jax is 16 months old and just adorable. He loves to play and run around, and found little Luke to be quite interesting. Unfortunately for Luke, Jax was most intrigued by Luke's eyes and wanted to poke them constantly. I am sure that was just Jax's own version of the friendly fist pump. We managed to keep his fingers out of Luke's eyes, but it wasn't easy! We loved having Tito and Stacy here and spent countless hours trying to convince them to move to Indy....with no luck. Oh well. I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder. Thanks Tito and Stacy for coming all the way here and spending time with us. Your friendship is so special to us, and we were touched that you would come to see us. We had a blast and can't wait to see you again!
T H I R T E E N
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment