Monday, July 27, 2009

Flipper and Pops

Luke got to spend some quality time with his grandparents while we were in Tampa. He is definitely the new favorite in the family! Flipper (my mom) and Pops (my dad) were so thrilled to have him there and would have been delighted if he could have been awake and playing with them all day long. They watched him sleep on the video monitor and any time Luke would take a while to fall asleep or stir in his sleep, my dad would claim that Luke didn't want to be sleeping, he just wanted to be up playing with his Pops! Every time Luke woke up from his naps, Flipper would start looking outside to see if any of the neighbors were home to show Luke off to! We also made a trip to my parents' office so that everyone there could meet the perfect grandchild that they have heard so much about. We had a great time with Flipper and Pops and seeing them with him was such fun for me.



Cuddling with Flipper.


Busy being spoiled by his grandparents.


Enjoying being spoiled by his grandparents.


Talking to Pops.



Two good-looking guys in brown stripes!

1 comment:

  1. Hey honey! I am all caught up on your blog! I haven't had a moment to read any of your latest postings. I finally got to see the pics of Finley and Luke on your moms facebook page. I am going to try to lift them and post them to my blog too! Luke is doing wonderfully! I love the picture of him in his bumboo chair. SO STINKIN CUTE! He has such a pleasant expression on his face. I love you. I am off to Texas in a day so I won't be emailing for awhile. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete