Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stinker Story #3: Sock It to Ya!

Luke is in love with socks.
He never gets to wear socks of his own, because his feet are so darn wide that we can hardly get his feet in his size 8's without the added 2 millimeters of thickness. As a result, the poor Stinker has major sock envy. Whenever he sees socks lying around, he yells "Sssssssthaaaaaah!" and starts trying to put them on his chunky, not-so-little feet. He even dug through a pile of dirty clothes the other day and tried putting dirty underwear on his feet, convinced that they were socks. I was simultaneously grossed out and guilt ridden. I've got to get this kid some wider (and unfortunately more expensive) shoes so he can wear socks. Plus, after having worn his shoes without socks for so long, they make his feet smell sooooo bad now. I mean BAD. Phil and I can't take it much longer.


Mommy's socks make for some risky business.


"I think these shorts would look really good with my socks!"


This is how Mommy's ankle socks that barely cover her ankles look on Luke.


Now that he's got socks on, he's ready to go.


The next time it was Daddy's turn to share his ankle socks.


And don't they fit so nicely?


In this picture of Luke wrestling with Daddy, you can see just how nicely they fit. The grey heels are up at Luke's knees.


And yet another day, as Mommy was getting ready to work out, Luke stole not only her socks, but her shoes too.


Pajama shirt + big socks + Mommy's shoes - pants = STUD MUFFIN!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! This makes me laugh! I totally have photos to post of Madison wearing Jorge's dress socks...they look like legwarmers on her! I'm afraid she's going to have tiny feet like mommy though. She can still wear 9-12 month socks hehe.

    ReplyDelete