For most of the summer, it's been hot as blue blazes up here in these parts. We've had a few random days lately that have been so nice, though, and one of those days was a pool day at the Tatum house. Phil decided to get in the pool with Luke, so of course I ran to get the camera.
While waiting for the pool to fill up, Luke made it known that he was hungry. (Despite what it looks like, this is Phil trying to take the watering can out of Luke's mouth, not put it in.)
Luckily we had this beauty in the refrigerator just waiting for a perfect summer day like this one. It was seriously THE BEST WATERMELON I have ever had. Ever.
It was so good that Daddy wouldn't even share.
Just kidding. Daddy was just trying to get rid of some of the seeds for the Stinker.

Luke loved it so much that he kept coming back for more.

Love. That. Belly.
Then it was time to play. This pool is a dream come true for Luke.
It has a sliiiiiiii!!!

Even Daddy took a ride down the slide.
Luke was worried it wouldn't hold up and he'd never see his slide again. No worries. The slide survived.

Then Daddy tried for some snuggles.

So cute.

And so yummy.

Oh, how I love my boys!
(But I'm so sad this picture's blurry!!)
It's been a good summer, even if it did go by too quickly. I hope it's been a good one for you, too!
Even Daddy took a ride down the slide.
Luke was worried it wouldn't hold up and he'd never see his slide again. No worries. The slide survived.
Then Daddy tried for some snuggles.
So cute.
And so yummy.
Oh, how I love my boys!
(But I'm so sad this picture's blurry!!)
It's been a good summer, even if it did go by too quickly. I hope it's been a good one for you, too!

No comments:
Post a Comment