The other day I went to the bathroom to do my hair during Luke's nap. I keep my straightener and hair dryer in the downstairs bathroom so that I can do my hair while Luke is playing or eating, but most of the time he ends up terrorizing the bathroom while I have my hands full doing my hair. Anyway, I walked in to the bathroom, opened the top drawer of the cabinet to get my hair stuff, and I was greeted by a bright, shiny dinner fork sitting on top of everything. I have no idea how, when, or where Luke got a dinner fork, but he obviously had big plans for it and stowed it away for another time. Either that or he just wanted to leave his calling card so I'd think of him when he was away. Stinker.
T H I R T E E N
6 years ago

this is maybe my favorite pic of him of all time SOOOOO handsome. and you look hot as all.
ReplyDeletei love stinker stories!
ReplyDelete