Yesterday, the 29th, Luke was officially 4 months old!! Our little guy is SO big! He's finally big enough to wear shorts. Before now, his short little legs have made him look like he was wearing clown pants whenever I tried to put shorts on him, so I just stopped trying. Yesterday I decided to give it another try with the smallest shorts I could find. They fit! Then I wanted to put a shirt on him, too, instead of a onesie. The first shirt was so small that he looked like a belly dancer. The second one, this orange and white one, fit snugly over his belly and only just down to his waistline, but I decided to give it a go because it was just so cute. I took Luke downstairs and insisted that we take pictures. Well he just looked like such a big boy with his shorts and collared shirt!!! After the first picture, though, it was hard to keep the shirt down over his big ol' belly, so we had to go back upstairs and put on a bigger shirt!
Here are the pictures of our handsome little man in his big boy clothes!

Here are the pictures of our handsome little man in his big boy clothes!
So big!
Looking like an old man with the belly hangin' out.
Happy guy!

No comments:
Post a Comment