I have been sooooo remiss in announcing the arrival of the newest member of our Tatum clan. I can only blame the forever-running-behind-ness and overall slacking-on-the-job treatment of my blog lately. So sorry! Nevertheless, we are THRILLED to have a new baby girl in the family and can not wait to meet her. Her name is Hailey Anna Wade, and she is the daughter of Joanna (Phil's sister) and Brian Wade. She lives in New York, so we haven't met her yet, but I keep up with her every move through her mommy's blog.

She was nicknamed "Sugar Plum Fairy" in the womb, and I think she kind of looks like she could be just that in this sweet little picture.
Beautiful baby girl.

I LOVE these two pictures of her looking at her Daddy.
She's got him wrapped around her finger already!

What a sweet little face!
Here she is with her awesome Mommy. They went through a whole lot to get her here, and we are so grateful that God protected them during labor and delivery.
We love you girls!



Thanks for the shout-out! I can't believe how much she has grown :-)
ReplyDelete