So this is a little belated, but give me a break. I'm only 2, and typing is hard. I don't know if you heard or not but the Superbowl was in Indianapolis a few weeks ago, and I was a pretty big deal. I've been dying to tell you all about it so here it goes...

Here's my ticket to "The Big Game" (aka the NFL Experience)... I was pretty pumped.
Here's me before suiting up, you can't tell, but I was crazy nervous. I thought I was going to throw up... but I didn't, because I'm a big boy.
Suitin' up before warm ups...Ready to rumble...
You should have seen the picture after this one. I totally pancaked that guy. And notice all the scouts taking pictures. We got some verbal D-II scholarship offers which was pretty cool, but we're holding out for the big time.
Next up was combine-style drills. They told me I ran like a gazelle, I told them, "I know. I'm soooo fasssst."
Thankfully Reggie Wayne was wide open... AND well-rested by this point in the playoffs. He and I were working on timing routes. I could see a little QBing in my future. My Dad was an amazing QB back in the day. He led the 7th grade Duluth Wildcats to a 2-6 record which he says was awesome!?!?
Next a little running back action... with Shaggy.
It was too hard.

Then, a position I'll never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever play in my life.
Who's ready for the NFL? ...ME!!!
And lastly...
I had to practice the Touchdown Dance. Watch out NFL, here comes Luke Daniel Tatum.
Oh, the bald guy? That's my Dad. He and I had the awesomest day ever at the NFL Experience!
-Big Luke


















No comments:
Post a Comment