Wednesday, December 1, 2010

You're So Vain You Probably Think This Blog Is About You...

Luke has a new obsession: looking at pictures of himself.
Almost every time someone is on the computer, he will force his way onto their lap, practically yelling "YUTE! YUTE!" This is his way of saying his name, and we have learned that in this case it means, "I want to see pictures of myself now, and I could care less if you are busy doing something else." Here is a picture of him on Annie's lap during Thanksgiving. He's got her wrapped around his finger, for sure.

2 comments:

  1. hahah we have the SAME obsession...but thankfully she also likes to look at photos of her friends 'yuke' and 'sana' (susanna). She still talks about Luke all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious...MORE importantly, I find it very strange that you probably posted this blog from Thailand.....CRAZY!!!!
    Luke and FInley had a great time playing together , so I hear. I , wasn't actually there....I was at the salon getting my hair straightened and cut.......:) but I am sure that Maki and Flipper had everything under control.

    ReplyDelete