Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cute as Red Shoes...

Luke wore "shoes" for the first time yesterday. So cute!



This is how Luke rolls....with his feet crossed--ALWAYS. Even in the sonograms, he always had his feet crossed. At our last ultrasound, I was worried they were permanently fused that way, so I made the nurse push on my belly until he uncrossed them!



These are the cutest "shoe" socks. I love them!! Thanks, Paige and Susan, for these adorable socks!!




When I went to wake Luke up for a feeding yesterday, he was so cute that I ran down stairs and got my camera. I love his little feet in these pictures!!






My mom came to visit and help me last week. It was awesome to have her here. Moms are the best. I am so grateful for all that she did---cleaned, fed me, helped with Luke, got me out of the house, babysat, and more. Thanks so much, Mom!

2 comments:

  1. I love the shoes and the ankle cross, he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I can't wait to get my hands on him!

    ReplyDelete